Sunday, February 15, 2015

A Little Dis and a Little Dat ~ Oh and Meowm's Great Mews, Too!!!

February is a hard month fur our Meowm. So many dates, some good, some very sad.  We don't caterbrate Valentine's...our Grandfather passed away a day before it.

It may be cold and blowing snow out dis week, but it sure be a wonnerfur week fur our Meowm.  Last Sunday her niece, who lives in Michigan, got a hold of Meowm.  Now her niece, Ashley, an adult and meowm hasn't seen her or her brother in about twenty years or so. Things happen in families, and her mom moved them away when she met an American and married him.  Meowm has been so happy. It will take time, as it should, to get to know each other. She sure is a beauty. So much has already happend to Ashley in her young life ~ Non - Hodgkins Lymphoma when she was a teen and her boyfriend was killed by gunfire. Wrong place, wrong time. She's a tiny thing, but a real go get her!!! Works hard and going to college. Hopefully we can meet her some day soon in person.

Anyway, enough of dat!!! Onto US kibbies, MOL!!!! we's da most important to Meowm, paws down, MOL!!!

We're getting ready fur my birfday!! I will be 10 years old on the 21st.  There's a bag of goodies I see up in the closest and a box came fur little ol' me!!! Meowm said I has to wait till my birday to open it
Dis is mine???

Hmmmmm.....wonner what's in it..Waht, I has to wait????



Den on Friday, Meowm went shopping fur some supplies and came home wif anfur gift, She said, "Here Friday, let's try this on you". Well, I not sure what dat find is, but its beeg and brown and she was trying to put it on me!! I cried out and she let me go, MOL!!! (wink) I fink it's a coat, not sure why she bought dat!! she can just take it back!! I no go outside. She figures if I ever has to go to dat v*t@ purrlace den I can be nice and warm, PFFTTTT!!! I not going dat purrlace!!! Just take it back, Meowm!!!

We got an idea off dat internet, to make our own homemade water fountain.  Alla us kibbies need to drink more water, right???  Well, Meowm saw dis picture and went *smack forehead* WHY DIDN"T I THINK OF THIS????


It's a water fountain!!! Using an aquarium filter!! Much cheaper than the ceramic and stainless steel ones, and the design possibilities are endless!! So When Meowm gets to a Walmart, she is picking one of dis here filters and checking out different bowls and such.  Might even dcorate it wif some nice colored stones.  Our Buddy had an aquarium once and he used  to stand up and put his paw where dat water comes flowing out and fill his paw and drink dat water, MOL!!!

We're having trouble still wif Catster, getting 503 errors and we have no time to keep trying, so feeling kind of bad missing so much there.  The good news?? the site is still being worked  and hopefully it will be moved to its new plateform by May...we will continue to blog here.




3 comments:

  1. Hello, hello, hello!!!

    You are a busy kitty furmily indeed!
    That looks like a good idea the water fountain, Pipo plays in our water dish, so we had to take way the fountain we had...this one looks less messy, imagine that!

    Happy Early Birthday to YOU, Friday!!

    ReplyDelete